I have been an Animator for last ten year. During render times I research technical documents and different kinds of topic related to my current profession (I love this kind of stuff R‘n’D out of the pipeline stuff).
All of this has research led me to do my Degree and Masters Degree in Fine Arts and Animation.
Places studied and worked:
Studios, Private schools Japanese Studios, Korean Comic book schools, Painting, Drawing schools, Universities in different countries like Indonesia, China, Singapore, Korea and Japan.
My study, experiences, knowledge, wisdoms and tens of thousands of notes later and loads of artist and people have lead me to working on my own TV Shows and Creating commercials.
I'll always be making fine pieces of art, I will always be animating, hire someone who loves doing their job and you will have a job well done.
GIVE YOURSELF THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCCESS: 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME
Set yourself up for success people aren't mind readers and most people haven't been to Jedi Training School so when there the is a miscommunication stop acting like that the end of the road. This is the begin of the road of what could turn into a journey of great success - communication is key
1. SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE
2. REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE
3. DEDICATED FOCUS
4. TIMELY ATTENTION
5. CONTRACTUAL GUARANTEES
OPPORTUNITY 1. SPECIALIZED EXPERTISE
Specialized skill in the area that you need
By seeking specialist you are choosing to invest your resources in a focused manner with the expectation of a Specific outcome or series of results.
Invest in what you don't need to pay for:
- Loads of projects experience
- Trial-and- error and experience
- Project bumps and bruises experience
- How to change coarse
- How to stick with it
OPPORTUNITY 2. REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE
- Experience over a long time = A plan well met.
- Deadlines Deadlines Deadlines
- Need to be set this will govern cost and execution of the project
- Need to be well thought out
- No Jargon - Communication is key
- No Assumptions
OPPORTUNITY 3. DEDICATED FOCUS
- Specifically addressing the problem
- Gaining inside knowledge of the industry
- Mile stones are set in place for the project
- Time and Money.
- Tracking of the problem or project can be assessed and reviewed
- Multi-tasking your other stuff on multiple projects reduces the of quality of your desired outcome.
- Promote a stronger business relationship.
- Dead lines set are deadlines met.
OPPORTUNITY 4. TIMELY ATTENTION
- Freeing up internal resources for more - not complications
- Freeing up your own time
- Think less
- Less stress
- Small meetings - No unnecessary meetings
- External outsourcing doesn't mean India - it means someone you can work with
- Obtain rapid attention to the problem you need solved
- Contractual engagements
- Time is money - Acting swiftly can save you both.
OPPORTUNITY 5. CONTRACTUAL GUARANTEES
- Milestone managements
- Avoiding brief creep
- A clear contract of services and deliverables
- Guarantee of services
- Specific acceptance criteria.
- You have the opportunity to take immediate action and correct your course and ensure you obtain maximum return on your investment.
- I will work with you to ensure that you are happy with the end results
- I want your referral as a satisfied future business.